10 Best Micargi Bicycles Kids Bikes
for January 2022

Recommendations are independently chosen by MOOZ’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.

1
9.5
SCORE
Micargi Dragon 20 BMX Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle Bicycle 20 inch with Kickstand Child's Bike Red Blue Black Pink Purple, Hi-Ten Steel Frame (Blue)

Micargi Dragon 20 BMX Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle Bicycle 20 inch with Kickstand Child's Bike Red Blue Black Pink Purple

Hi-Ten Steel Frame (Blue)

by Micargi Bicycles Inc.
What We like

4. AMAZING DESIGN AND COLOR! Bright colors, stylish and charming.

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • 2. STRONG DESIGN! Hi-Ten steel BMX strong frame design and fork is sturdy and ready for action.
  • 3. EASIER TO RIDE! Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with sealed bearing.
  • 1. SAFER RIDING! Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop), Wide 1.75 pneumatic tires add more stability, Sturdy steel frame, Crank, Non-slip resin pedal, Chain guard.

3. easier to ride! your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with sealed bearing. 2. strong design! hi-ten steel bmx strong frame design and fork is sturdy and ready for action. 1. safer riding! designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop), wide 1.75 pneumatic tires add more stability, sturdy steel frame, crank, non-slip resin pedal, chain guard.

2
9.5
SCORE
Micargi Hunter Sport 12

Micargi Hunter Sport 12" Balance Bike

Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Kids Training Bicycle, Wide 2.0” Pneumatic Tires, No-Pedal Pre Walking Bike for Toddler & Kids (Red)

by Micargi Bicycles Inc.
What We like

3. LIGHTWEIGHT AND GOOD QUALITY: The bicycle requires has little assembly.Easy to install and carry.Durable steel frames, Pneumatic Tires suitable for all kinds of road.

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • 1. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Adjustable seat posts and handlebars for easy adjustment,suitable for children,ensure that your children to find the right fit.Using a balance bike is the fastest and safest way to teach your children how to properly balance and transition to a normal pedal bicycle. Our push walking bicycle grows with your child.
  • BEST GIFT:Perfect choice for kids, before they are ready for a real bike.Not only do kid get more use out the bike your kid will accelerate the learning process for balance,improving their coordination and building confidence in their riding,walking and running.The best gift for young beginners learning to ride a bike. NOTE: Adult assembly is required.
  • SAFE AND COMFORTABLE: Micargi Hunter Balance Bike includes soft rubber handlebar grips and comfortable seat, ensure your child rides in safe and comfortable.
  • 2. NO PEDALS BIKE:The push walking bike removes the distraction of pedals so that your kid can learn to ride by focusing on what's important - balance.The best step in learning how to ride a bicycle,it provides the easiest, most efficient way for your child to learn to ride a bike.

1. adjustable height: adjustable seat posts and handlebars for easy adjustment,suitable for children,ensure that your children to find the right fit.using a balance bike is the fastest and safest way to teach your children how to properly balance and transition to a normal pedal bicycle. our push walking bicycle grows with your child. best gift:perfect choice for kids, before they are ready for a real bike.not only do kid get more use out the bike your kid will accelerate the learning process for balance,improving their coordination and building confidence in their riding,walking and running.the best gift for young beginners learning to ride a bike. note: adult assembly is required. safe and comfortable: micargi hunter balance bike includes soft rubber handlebar grips and comfortable seat, ensure your child rides in safe and comfortable. 2. no pedals bike:the push walking bike removes the distraction of pedals so that your kid can learn to ride by focusing on what's important - balance.the best step in learning how to ride a bicycle,it provides the easiest, most efficient way for your child to learn to ride a bike.

3
9.5
SCORE
Micargi Prince Sting-Ray,20

Micargi Prince Sting-Ray,20" Cruiser Bikes,Lowrider Bicycle Silver

High Rise Bars, Banana Seat (Silver)

by Micargi
What We like

Crankset:One piece steel chrome chainrings 44T

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • FRAME:Micargi 20 lowrider HI-TEN steel,13 frame,silver color
  • TIRE:20*1.75 white wall tire
  • HANDLEBARS:HI RISE 12 HI-TEN steel chrome
  • BRAKES:Coaster brakes

Tire:20*1.75 white wall tire Handlebars:hi rise 12 hi-ten steel chrome Brakes:coaster brakes Frame:Micargi 20 lowrider hi-ten steel,13 frame,silver color

4
9.1
SCORE
Micargi MBX CAPE Sidewalk BMX Bike for-Kids, Children and Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, 20-inch Wheels, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing (Red)

Micargi MBX CAPE Sidewalk BMX Bike for-Kids

Children and Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, 20-inch Wheels, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing (Red)

by Micargi Bicycles Inc.
What We like

3. The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give you reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails.

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • 1. The Micargi BMX series is a great entry level complete that works well on the street, dirt, park and anywhere.
  • 5.The wheelset features 20 x 2.3 tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims
  • 4. Single-Speed. Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control.
  • 2. Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, with Hi-Ten steel. DRIVER: 9T, TIRES: 20 x 2.3", BRAKE LEVER: Alloy Stealth, BRAKES: Alloy Cease U-brake.

5.the wheelset features 20 x 2.3 tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36h rims 1. the micargi bmx series is a great entry level complete that works well on the street, dirt, park and anywhere. 4. single-speed. aluminum u-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control. 2. aluminum u-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, with hi-ten steel. driver: 9t, tires: 20 x 2.3", brake lever: alloy stealth, brakes: alloy cease u-brake.

5
8.8
SCORE
Micargi Hero Girl's Beach Cruiser Bike 20

Micargi Hero Girl's Beach Cruiser Bike 20" Children's Cruiser Bicycles (Blue)

by Micargi
What We like

Classic ,Curvy Girls beach cruiser bicycle with 20durable steel frame,ideal for casual,comfortable riding with families friends around or on the beach.

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • With tire 20"*1.75 wheel wall, sproket 22T,comes 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts.
  • Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,dual-spring saddle making your riding cozy relaxing.
  • Personalized design, with fashion colors to choose, great bicycles for relaxiation.Wish you a happy shopping in Micargi, enjoy the riding.Thanks.
  • Coaster Brake 28H hub allows for a wide range of riding, from leisure to long distance commutes. front and rear handbrakes.

Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,dual-spring saddle making your riding cozy relaxing. Personalized design, with fashion colors to choose, great bicycles for relaxiation.wish you a happy shopping in Micargi, enjoy the riding.thanks. Coaster brake 28h hub allows for a wide range of riding, from leisure to long distance commutes. front and rear handbrakes. With tire 20"*1.75 wheel wall, sproket 22t,comes 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts.

6
8.8
SCORE
Micargi Hero Boys Beach Cruiser Bike 20

Micargi Hero Boys Beach Cruiser Bike 20" Children's Cruiser Bicycles (Black)

by Micargi
What We like

Classic ,Curvy beach cruiser bicycle for Children for Kids with 20durable steel frame,ideal for casual,comfortable riding with families friends around or on the beach.

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • Coaster Brake 28H hub allows for a wide range of riding, from leisure to long distance commutes. front and rear handbrakes.
  • Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,dual-spring saddle making your riding cozy relaxing.
  • Personalized design, with fashion colors to choose, great bicycles for relaxiation.Wish you a happy shopping in Micargi, enjoy the riding.Thanks.
  • With tire 20"*1.75 wheel wall, sproket 22T,comes 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts.

Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,dual-spring saddle making your riding cozy relaxing. With tire 20"*1.75 wheel wall, sproket 22t,comes 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts. Coaster brake 28h hub allows for a wide range of riding, from leisure to long distance commutes. front and rear handbrakes. Personalized design, with fashion colors to choose, great bicycles for relaxiation.wish you a happy shopping in Micargi, enjoy the riding.thanks.

7
8.5
SCORE
Micargi Jetta Beach Cruiser Bicycle, Mint Green, 20-Feet

Micargi Jetta Beach Cruiser Bicycle

Mint Green, 20-Feet

by Micargi
What We like

36H Hubs/14g Spokes

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • Coaster Brake
  • One Piece Crank
  • Alloy Rims/White Wall Tires
  • Single Speed

Coaster brake Single speed Alloy rims/white wall tires One piece crank

8
7.7
SCORE
MICARGI 20inch Beach Cruiser Bikes Retro City Commute Cruisers for Boys Teens Cruiser HI-TENSILE Steel Coaster Brake (Red)

MICARGI 20inch Beach Cruiser Bikes Retro City Commute Cruisers for Boys Teens Cruiser HI-TENSILE Steel Coaster Brake (Red)

by Micargi
What We like

Classic , elegant designed Kids beach cruiser bicycle with Micargi 20 cruiser HI-TEN steel frame,durable , ideal for casual comfortable riding outside.

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain;pedal backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping, ensures a safe riding.
  • Great gift for boys riding or learning to ride.Moreover, the bike is 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts.
  • Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,HI-TEN Steel chrome HI RISE 6 handlebars perfect to stretch your arms , making your riding relaxing and easy.
  • 1311.5 frame size, 20*1.75White Wall tires,provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling, smooth riding and fast speed, make your body stretch fully.

Great gift for boys riding or learning to ride.moreover, the bike is 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts. Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable,hi-ten steel chrome hi rise 6 handlebars perfect to stretch your arms , making your riding relaxing and easy. Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain;pedal backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping, ensures a safe riding. 1311.5 frame size, 20*1.75white wall tires,provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling, smooth riding and fast speed, make your body stretch fully.

9
7.7
SCORE
MICARGI Girl's 16

MICARGI Girl's 16" BMX Bike Color: Pink

by Micargi
What We like

Fork: Hi-Ten Steel

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • Pink RimsSpecifications
  • Frame: BMX, Hi-Tensile Steel
  • Size: 16
  • Color: Pink

Color: pink Pink rimsspecifications Frame: bmx, hi-tensile steel Size: 16

10
7.7
SCORE
MICARGI Boy's 16

MICARGI Boy's 16" BMX Bike Color: Blue

by Micargi
What We like

Fork: Hi-Ten Steel

more infoarrow_drop_down

Product Features

  • Frame: BMX, Hi-Tensile Steel
  • Color: Blue
  • Chrome RimsSpecifications
  • Size: 16

Size: 16 Chrome rimsspecifications Frame: bmx, hi-tensile steel Color: blue

expand_less

I Agree
We use cookies to enhance and personalise your experience with us by collecting information about the pages you visit and actions taken on the site. More details