Alkaline bottles have become increasingly popular in recent years, but their history goes back much further than most people realize. The concept of alkaline water has been around for centuries, with many cultures believing in its health benefits.
In the early 20th century, Japanese scientists discovered that certain types of water had a higher pH level, which they believed to have medicinal properties. This led to the creation of ionizers, which could increase the pH of water by adding minerals to it.
However, it wasn't until the 1960s that alkaline water gained popularity in the United States. Dr. Robert O. Young and his wife Shelley researched the effects of alkaline water on the body, believing that it could help to combat acidity and inflammation. This led to the creation of the first alkaline water machine in the 1980s.
In the 1990s, alkaline water started to gain traction in sports medicine. Athletes believed that it helped to improve their hydration and recovery time, leading to the creation of alkaline water bottles designed for athletes.
Today, alkaline bottles are widely used not only by athletes, but also by health-conscious individuals who believe in the health benefits of alkaline water. Alkaline bottles work by using a filter or infuser to add minerals to water, increasing its pH level and creating a more alkaline environment in the body.
While there is still some debate over the effectiveness of alkaline water, many people swear by the health benefits that it provides. Whether you're an athlete looking to improve your performance or simply a health-conscious individual looking to maintain good health, an alkaline bottle may be a valuable addition to your routine.
Key Decision-Making Factors:
1. Easy to Use
2. Compatibility with Different Bottles
3. Made Responsibly with Love in California
4. Always Fresh
5. Free Mobile App to Track Usage & Refills Included
6. 6 Months of Alkaline Water
7. Cost-Effective Refilling
8. Reduction in Plastic Waste
1. Easy to Use: One of the key decision-making factors for any sports accessories is its ease of use, and GoFiltr offers just that. The product doesn't require any attachments or tools, and users can switch it to any bottle at any time. This convenience factor makes it easier for individuals to stay hydrated throughout the day, especially when participating in outdoor activities.
2. Compatibility with Different Bottles: Another essential decision-making factor for any sports accessory is compatibility. GoFiltr is designed to fit all reusable water bottles, including glass, plastic, metal, vacuum insulated stainless steel, and copper. The product also fits flasks, tumblers, hydration packs, and water bladders with an opening of 1 (27mm) or larger. Compatibility makes it easier for individuals to use their preferred water bottle while enjoying the benefits of alkaline water.
3. Made Responsibly with Love in California: Consumers are increasingly looking at the environmental impact of the products they use. GoFiltr is proud to be made responsibly in California, ensuring that the product meets the highest environmental standards. By choosing a product that's made responsibly, individuals can feel good about their purchase while also contributing positively to the environment.
4. Always Fresh: GoFiltr is designed to keep the water fresh and clean each time you use it. The Alkaline Infusers help maintain pH levels at 9.5, ensuring that the water stays alkaline and full of ionized mineral antioxidants even after a long period of storage. This feature is particularly crucial for athletes who need constant hydration during their training sessions.
5. Free Mobile App to Track Usage & Refills Included: The GoFiltr comes with a free mobile app that allows users to track their usage and refills. The app provides an easy way to monitor the progress of a user's hydration goals, making it easier to stay on top of their daily water intake. The app also provides notifications when it's time to refill the GoFiltr.
6. 6 Months of Alkaline Water: Each GoFiltr Alkaline Infuser is designed to work up to 3 months or 750 refills, providing users with 6 months of alkaline water. This feature is particularly attractive to individuals who appreciate the convenience of having long-lasting hydration on-the-go.
7. Cost-Effective Refilling: With GoFiltr, users can save money in the long run. The cost per refill is just 4 cents, compared to buying plastic water bottles, which can add up to a significant amount. This cost-effective feature is particularly beneficial for individuals on a budget who need a constant supply of alkaline water.
8. Reduction in Plastic Waste: Lastly, the GoFiltr is designed to help reduce plastic waste. By choosing a product that's reusable, individuals can reduce the number of plastic bottles that end up in landfills. The product's compatibility with different bottles means that individuals can continue using the same bottle, reducing the need for single-use plastic bottles. This factor makes GoFiltr an eco-friendly product that appeals to individuals who are environmentally conscious.
FAQ About alkaline bottles
Q: What brand of bottled water is the most alkaline?
A: There are several brands of bottled water that offer alkaline water, but the exact pH level can vary. Some of the well-known brands include Essentia, Icelandic Glacial, and Evamor.
Q: What water bottles are alkaline?
A: There are water bottles that come with alkaline infusers, which can raise the pH level of water to a more alkaline level. Some popular brands include GoFiltr, Alkaline88, and Aqua Ionizer Deluxe.
Q: Do alkaline water bottles actually work?
A: Yes, alkaline water bottles can effectively increase the pH level of water, making it more alkaline. However, it's important to note that there is still debate over the health benefits of alkaline water.
Q: Which brand is best for alkaline water purifier?
A: There are several brands that offer alkaline water purifiers, including APEC Water Systems, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe, and iSpring. It's important to do research and compare different models before making a decision. Some factors to consider include the pH range, filter lifespan, and ease of installation.